Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bielefeld is a town in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, which in reality doesn't exist, according to the proponents of the Bielefeld Conspiracy theory. The illusion of its existence is maintained by THEM, though accounts vary as to who THEY are and why they are hiding Bielefeld.
- Do you know anybody from Bielefeld?
- Have you ever been to Bielefeld?
- Do you know anybody who has ever been to Bielefeld?
If you answered at least one of these questions with "yes", you are probably one of THEM yourself. Or you have been brainwashed by THEM to help spread the official version.
Just what exactly is hidden in Bielefeld is up to endless debate, for nobody who has been there since 1994 could see through THEIR ruse.
- Bielefeld lies on the exact spot where the Ashtar Sheran's group is going to land within observable future. Elvis Presley and Kurt Cobain are actually still alive (protected by the Swedish intelligence agency) and will participate in the event. Olof Palme discovered the cover-up and was removed, showing possible links to the Illuminati (he was shot around 23:23)
- John F. Kennedy is hidden in Bielefeld by the CIA since the orchestrated assassination attempt, to prevent him from disclosing the fake nature of the Moon landings. Vatican may have had something to do with this, too.
- Bielefeld is the location where Mossad and the OMEGA-Sector plan to build a large research laboratory, because two as-of-yet uncharted ley lines are crossing under the city.
- The millenia-old underground tunnel via Atlantis to Americas and Australia begins in Bielefeld.
According to the official version, the town does exist and the conspiracy theory originated from a Usenet post by a certain Achim Held in 1994.