The extraterrestrial conspiracy is the suppression and denial of "supernormal" beings who are not bound to the limits of Earth.
The suppression of extraterrestrial knowledge stems right out from the Dark Ages with the loss of the Library of Alexandria, and the widespread devastation caused by the Crusades, the Inquisitions, and Colonialism. The secrets of the stars from the ancient world had all been ransacked, destroyed or lost. Even in the name of science, Galleo became a martyr for the "truth" in the face of the Roman Catholic Church. The suppression of knowledges that the world was round, and that the Earth was not the center of the Universe was really the disconnect of mankind's psyche to the stars. These events caused mankind, as a whole, to loose touch with the stars, while its secrets got lost with the ancient world. Finally, the Renaissance and the Industrial revolution paved the way for an esoteric movement of the 1800s, so that Edgar Cayce, Helena Blavatsky, and others could help reconnect mankind to the stars, and to show that humans are not alone in the universe.
With newfound freedoms to unearth and explore the world, especially with newer technology, more evidence for extraterrestrials are discovered in the forms of artifacts, cave paintings, Nazca lines, temple inscriptions, and some monuments. The discoveries and cyphering of ancient Semitic writings, the Vedas of India, the engravings of Mayan temples, and even works from Dynastic China are becoming testimonies for extraterrestrial visitors. Many ancient writings are even leading some academics to believe that extraterrestrials may have even shaped the most earliest human civilizations. It is even quite possible that they seeded ultraterrestrials, or assisted in the transmutation of the human species.
- Main: Disclosure
On November 30, 2010, under Executive Order 13526, the FBI had declassified and disclosed a 1947 document called, Memorandum 6751 which describes characteristics of multi-dimensional extraterrestrials.
- Line 2: "Their mission is peaceful."
- Line 3: "They are "human-like but much larger in size".
- Line 4: "They are not excarnate earth people, but come from their own world."
- Line 5: "They do NOT come from any "planet" as we use this word, but from an etheric planet that interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.
- Line 6: "The bodies of the visitors, and the craft also, automatically "materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter."
- Line 7: "The disks possess a type of radiant energy, or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace."
- Line 8. "The region from which they come is NOT the "astral plane", but corros- ponds to the Locas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms."
For the full and complete analysis of the above snippet transcription, see Memorandum 6751
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 FBI Records Vault, Unexplained Phenomenon, UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22, Memorandum 6751
- ↑ Promoting Openness and Accountability by Making Classification a Two-Way Street, by William H. Leary, Special Adviser to the National Security Advisor and Senior Director for Records and Access Management, National Security Staff, 29 December 2009
- Invisible Worlds and their Inhabitants, an in-depth study of the Lokas and Talas
- The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors, by former FBI officer, John DeSouza
- The Para-Investigators: 52 True Tales And Concepts of Supernaturally Gifted Investigators by John DeSouza and Goldie Serrano
- Beyond The Darkness - March 24, 2017 57:27, interview with former FBI officer, John DeSouza on dimensional beings
- The Greys in the UFO Alien Database
- Prajapati, Wikipedia on Locas and Talas