The Greys are typically identified as alien extraterrestrials, whom the US government came into a pact with as early as 1933.
The United States "treaty" with the Greys was established by the Bavarian Thule and Illuminati societies as early as 1933, well before the Betty and Barney Hill case. This collaboration was brought into the United States via the CIA, which was established with the help of American Nazi fifth column agents as well as European Nazi's who were brought into America through Project Paperclip and other operations.
Typical reports describe "greys" as child-size humanoids, whose gray(ish) skin give them their common moniker. They are often associated with most alien abductions. The reported ability to pass through windows, or to go up through ceilings, suggest that they are multi-dimensional beings.
- Vector points
- Denver International Airport
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Dulce Base, New Mexico
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- The Greys in the UFO Alien Database
- Beyond The Darkness - March 24, 2017, interview with former FBI officer, John DeSouza
- The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors, by former FBI officer, John DeSouza
- The Para-Investigators: 52 True Tales And Concepts of Supernaturally Gifted Investigators by John DeSouza and Goldie Serrano
- Fifty Shades of Greys: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Beyond ISBN-13: 978-1523383177, by Raymond Szymanski