Haunting sounds refers to the hearing of anomalous sounds where the source is often undetermined.
One World Trade CenterEdit
Spooky, high-pitched whining sound coming from One World Trade Center has been giving New York residents the creeps. The strange choral sound, which appears to be caused by the wind, was first reported in 2012 around the time of Hurricane Sandy. A New Yorker, Kenny Cummings, described it as 'unmistakable and very chilling'.
- Kokomo, Indiana- strange hum that persists, even after the speculated source (an industrial factory) had shut down.
- Strange sounds traced back to military underground bases.
- ↑ Daily Mail, What is the eerie noise coming from One World Trade Center?
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Darkness Radio (pub. Feb 27, 2017): Hollow Earth, interview with Tim R. Swartz on strange sounds, underground (56:45)
- ↑ Coast To Coast AM (May 18, 2017), with John Rhodes on various resonance (1:40:40)