Hollow Earth (or Inner Earth) is a phenomena that refers to the interior of the planet Earth inhabited by Subterraneans. In 1945, Richard S. Shaver published channeled memories from the underworld. After 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd disclosed eyewitness accounts to his confidants. Others have Remote viewed or visited Inner Earth in some esoteric way.
Astral projector Leslee Dru Browning claims to have visited Inner Earth in her travels. She says that Telos, an ancient Lemurian City of Light, “is real and exists to this day in the physical realm, underneath Mt. Shasta.”
A compelling Inner Earth model that explain the most observed phenomena is the Complete Shell Hollow Earth Model described in Land of No Horizon.
"Then the king of the south,
See also: Black Knight satellite
The true North and true South poles are protected by the US military. Many satellites, including Google Earth satellites, are said to be orbiting the poles to monitor and coverup the pole entrances on the North and South poles to Hollow Earth. Every planet is said to have such entrances.
See also: Alaska
In Admiral Richard E. Byrd's February 1947 North Pole aviation expedition, Byrd was received to an inner Earth city where he was given a message to deliver back to the US government, that THEY oppose our (US government's) use of nuclear weapons (concerning the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Aug 6-9, 1945) The benevolent North Pole beings treated Byrd politely and were friendly. Byrd returned to Washington to convey this message. At present, Byrd's file remains classified. Although he wrote a book about his encounter, all the material was confiscated by the US government. Any leaked information, was passed on by close people who Byrd confided in.
See also: Subterraneans
At the South Pole, the Subterraneans who are reported to be living in underground bases in Antarctica, are said to have aided the armies of the Third Reich around the time the Nazi's had established New Swabia. There is support for the claim that the South Pole beings are the reptilians from the Draco system. Richard Sharp Shaver, author of I remember Lemuria (1945), gave detailed accounts of an "Evil" subterranean group called Deros, who were at war with the "Good" Teros. Tim R. Swartz, author of Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond The Poles, refers to Sharpe's Dero as malevolent beings who may have been depicted in ancient writings as "devils" and "demons".
One insider “makes claims of having been briefed on the true nature of gravity, that it is not an inherent property of matter, but it is magnetic in nature stemming from the emanations of our sun. This revelation dovetails nicely with the ideas of ‘push gravity’ and removes the main argument scientists have against hollow earth.”
Richard S. Shaver, in his March 1945 short story, I remember Lemuria gives a description from a channeling that "subterranean gravity neutralizes itself by opposition. It is very comfortable." Shaver's following statements suggests that the gravity is controlled, or neutralized, by advanced subterranean inhabitants' technology:
|In I remember Lemuria, Richard S. Shaver explains the concept of weightlessness in Hollow Earth in the early '40s, even before publishing his work, a little less than twenty years before NASA was established:|
|In 2011, (c. 70 years later) Colin Veitch of London, UK, explains the theory of weightlessness at the theoretical center of Earth:|
Density of EarthEdit
A Wikipedia skeptic attempts to debunk Hollow Earth with a fair argument on Earth's density in this way: Based upon the size of the Earth and the force of gravity on its surface, the average density of the planet Earth is 5.515 g/cm3, yet typical densities of surface rocks are only half that (about 2.75 g/cm3). [In theory], if any significant portion of the Earth were hollow, the average density would be much lower than that of surface rocks. The only way for Earth to have the force of gravity that it does is for much more dense material to make up a large part of the interior.
|Richard S. Shaver's 1945, I remember Lemuria describes the much more dense material of Hollow Earth this way:|
Disappearance of Dallas ThompsonEdit
- 2017, DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WITH DALLAS THOMPSON
- 2016, Mysterious Art Bell guest vanishes over time - In search of the Hollow Earth / Shambala / Agartha
- 2015, MAN SEARCHING FOR ENTRANCE TO HOLLOW EARTH MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARS
- 2014, Hollow Earth conspiracy theories: the hole truth
- 2014, The Disappearance of Dallas Thompson and the Hollow Earth Theory
- 2013, Whatever Happened To Dallas Thompson?
- ↑ Compare the sub realms described in "I remember Lemuria", by Richard S. Shaver; see also: Subterraneans
- ↑ R.S.Shaver (1945) Chapter 3, Footnote 27:16
- ↑ http://www.theopenline.org/astralproject.htm
- ↑ Coast To Coast AM (May 18, 2017), with John Rhodes on humanoids under Mt. Shasta (1:39:00)
- ↑ Monastra 2000; Nickel 1991, p. 146, fn. 5; White & Van Deusen 1995, pp. 12, 32; Robinet 2008, p. 934; Shield pattern of the Western Roman infantry unit Armigeri Defensores Seniores
- ↑ Cluff, Rodney. Interview (5:22)
- ↑ Coast to Coast: Jimmy Church (2017 Jan 13), interview with David Wilcock on Antarctica
- ↑ The Hidden World Volume 1: The Dero! The Tero! The Battle Between Good and Evil Underground - The True Story Of The Shaver & Inner Earth Mysteries, by Richard Shaver (Author), Raymond A Palmer (Author), Timothy Green Beckley (Introduction)
- ↑ Darkness Radio (pub. Feb 27, 2017): Hollow Earth, interview with Tim R. Swartz on Richard Sharpe Shaver (34:18)
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Shaver, Richard S. "I remember Lemuria", (1945)
- ↑ Coast to Coast AM, with George Noory (pub. Aug 23, 2015), interview with Rodney Cluff on Hollow Earth
- ↑ Is there any gravity at the centre of the Earth?, weightlessness by Colin Veitch, London, UK (2011)
- ↑ Read the full argument on Earth's Density on Wikipedia's a skeptic's density theory
- Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond The Poles, by Tim R. Swartz
- Linda Moulton Howe on Antarctica (pub. Mar 8, 2017), reports of "black deep hole" in the Earth at Antarctica.
- Darkness Radio (pub. Feb 27, 2017): Hollow Earth, interview with Tim R. Swartz
- Coast to Coast AM, September 30, 2016, Jonathan Gray on underground tunnels (1:14:49)