Information Operations Technology Center (IOTC) is the joint US Cyber warfare unit for Signals Intelligence (SI), and is headed by NSA. It is headquartered at Fort Meade, Maryland, with branches around the US, including San Antonio, Texas. The US cyber divisions under IOTC include the following:
- U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM, formerly U.S. Army Security Agency)
- Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB)
- U.S. Fleet Cyber Command (formerly Naval Security Group)
- Air Force ISR Agency (AFISRA, formerly Air Intelligence Agency)
- Coast Guard Intelligence (CGI)
- (CIA) Critical Defense Technologies Division
- (Pentagon) Special Technology Operations
- (NSA) P42 information warfare cell
We(CIA) also created, one year ago, the Information Operations Technology Center at Fort Meade, MD. The IOTC is another of our joint DoD and Intelligence Community activities, providing advice and developing techniques that can protect US infrastructure and systems.
IOTC is in-charge of PRISM surveillance program.