A poem Chand Musalmanon ki Harkaten written in 1928 and later banned, stated:
Tadad badhane ke liye chal chalai,
Muslim banane ke liye scheme banayi....
Ek-kon ko gali gaon mein lekar ghumate hain,
parde ko dal Muslim aurat bethate hain
(Muslims are making new schemes to in-crease their population and to make people Muslims. They roam with carts in cities and villages and take away women, who are put under the veil and made Muslim)
It seems the current situation in India is the same as in 1928. Recently, there have been multiple reports of Love Jihad in north India. National Rifle sportswoman, Tara Sahdev from Ranchi accused her husband of torturing her to become Muslim
Another example is the Meerut Gang rape case in Uttar Pradesh.
Also, Muzaffarnagar Riots were sparked by the tension of Love Jihad
- ↑ Muzaffarnagar: 'Love jihad', beef bogey sparked riot flames
- ↑ Hindu Women Muslim Men Love Jihad and Conversions
- ↑ Shooter Tara Sachdev victim of ‘Love Jihad’?
- ↑ National Indian Athlete Fooled into Marriage then Beaten, Bitten by Dogs, Forced to Convert to Islam
- ↑ UP: Gangrape, forced conversion of 20-year-old girl puts Meerut on the boil First Post (August 2014)