Microsoft's Legacy of TransgressionsMicrosoft has tried various ways to get to the #1 spot.
Microsoft's Jihad against Open SourceEdit
email from Bill Gates: Where are we on this Jihad ?
First Microsoft called Open Source Software with names like "Cancer". When that didn't work, Microsoft tried to insert it's Jihad personnel into Open Source foundations, and subvert from inside.
Microsoft tried to destroy Java programming language by subverting Sun Microsystems. Sun Microsystems sold Java and MySql to Oracle, and closed itself down.
Nokia Mobile division has already been subverted and sold to Microsoft, by Microsoft Executive 'Jihadist', Stephen Elop.
Microsoft tries ScammingEdit
Free Windows offer scamEdit
After the Windows Vista fiasco, Microsoft offered 'Free' Windows 7 to Vista users, except it cost ' shipping & handling ' charges in half the cases.
Windows RT scams & product returnsEdit
First Microsoft tried to sell it's ARM Architecture(Windows RT) products as authentic Windows(x86) computers. Microsoft did this by naming both it's ARM & x86 products as "Surface with Windows RT" and "Surface with Windows 8". And to add to the confusion, Microsoft announced that Windows RT is an edition of Windows 8. Needless to say, there were blogs calling out Microsoft for it's mislabeling, along with thousands of product returns, as programs built for X86 architecture can't run on ARM architecture.
Windows store scamsEdit
Microsoft is also allowing Paid Fake applications on it's Windows store.
Office 365 subscription scamEdit
Microsoft announced in October 2014, that its Office 365 subscribers, both consumer and business, would get unlimited OneDrive storage. But now, a year later, Microsoft has limited it's OneDrive storage for Office 365 subscribers to 1 TB.
Microsoft tries SpammingEdit
Microsoft tries AdwareEdit
Microsoft has been using Adware to promote the next version of it's operating system, Windows 10. According to reports, this Adware is installed on your Windows PC through Microsoft's Windows update system.
Microsoft is now spamming Windows 10 Chrome browser users with a Microsoft shopping app
Microsoft tries SpywareEdit
Microsoft Internet Explorer allows advertisers to record your mouse movement
Microsoft tries BlackmailEdit
Microsoft has threatened UK ministers of closing down Microsoft research labs in their constituencies, multiple times.
People are refusing to buy into the closed source ecosystem, by buying open Android devices. So Microsoft has been Blackmailing (through patent litigation) and bribing (through venture funding) various companies to add Microsoft Bundleware to their Android devices.
- Axdia International GMBH – Germany
- Cube – China
- DL – Brazil
- General Procurement – United States
- Grupo Nucleo – Argentina
- Haier – China
- Inco – Mexico
- Ionik GBMH – Germany
- Iview – United States and Latam
- Multilaser – Brazil
- Noblex – Argentina
- Pacific (Vulcan) – Mexico
- Philco – Argentina
- Positivo – Brazil
- Prestigio – Cyprus
- Teclast – China
- TMAX Digital – North America
- Wortmann – Germany
Microsoft bundleware Installation would have been just business as usual, except Microsoft has a revolving door with the largest Espionage "Special Interests" Lobby in the World, the NSA. This essentially turns Internet Apps from Microsoft, like OneDrive, Skype, Lync, Office 365 into 'potential' Spyware.
Microsoft tries Espionage, through NSAEdit
Initially, Microsoft reported back doors for it's Windows operating system to NSA. But that wasn't enough, because users switched to Linux to avoid being tracked by Microsoft and the NSA. So, Microsoft and it's allies(Compaq, HP, IBM, Intel) created a new consortium, the Trusted Computing Platform Alliance (TCPA) and a firmware based back door, the Trusted Platform Module(TPM). But what is a computing platform without hardware manufacturers ? So Microsoft and it's allies created a new consortium, the Trusted Computing Group, which other companies were bribed/bullied/blackmailed into joining/adopting. A new type of API was developed for motherboards to implement the TPM, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
UEFI requires an operating system to be authorized by Microsoft to boot up. Any operating system not authorized by Microsoft will not boot in a UEFI enabled hardware. Recent developments show that Microsoft, NSA, and Hackers have total control of your Windows computer with UEFI !
PRISM has shown us that Microsoft is not just complying with the NSA; Microsoft is leading the NSA towards a state of mass surveillance
- Microsoft to Intel on Anti-Linux: "Please Keep Confidential. This is a Nightmare"
- Corruption Watch: Microsoft Lobbying Designed to Kill Chile’s Free Software Policy and Promote Microsoft With Subsidies, More Dirty Tricks Emerge in Munich
- About those alleged backdoors in Microsoft products
- Free yourself from Microsoft and the NSA book by David Spring, ASIN: B00FDXSAS8
- Microsoft Malware
- ↑ [http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20100124111743687 Why Microsoft Suddenly Wanted to Be More Interoperable
- ↑ Microsoft's holy war on Java
- ↑ 'Free' Windows 7 Upgrades Still Cost Money
- ↑ Three days in the life of a once and former Microsoft Surface RT user
- ↑ The Biggest Problem with the Windows Store: Scams Everywhere
- ↑ 
- ↑ Microsoft made a creepy robot that talks to you on WeChat, and Tencent just banned it
- ↑ WeChat, Microsoft trade fire over 'killing' of chatbot amid privacy, foul language concerns
- ↑ What does Microsoft's experiment in installing ads on users' desktops tell us about its future patching proclivities?
- ↑ 
- ↑ Actionable Intelligence: The Mouse That Squeaked
- ↑ Windows 10 spies on emails, images, credit cards, more
- ↑ Microsoft bullied MPs over government switch to open source standards
- ↑ 
- ↑ Microsoft invests in Cyanogen to ‘take Android away from Google’
- ↑ Confirmed: Microsoft Tells the NSA About Back Doors in Windows
- ↑ Hacking Team Uses UEFI BIOS Rootkit to Keep RCS 9 Agent in Target Systems
- ↑ If You Use Microsoft Windows, the NSA Can Brick Your Computer Hardware Remotely