Project Blue Beam is the conspiracy to orchestrate a fear based scenario that unites bodies of people to side with a preferred faction.
One World GovernmentEdit
- Scenario a: Sponsor coordinated global terrorist attacks; blame unwanted scapegoats; justify eradication.
- Scenario b: Infect the World population with a rapid viral agent; offer the vaccine only to compliant and submissive governments.
- Scenario c: Activate HAARP to induce Weather modification and Weather warfare (melt Antarctica); Elect an official who has the know-how to end “global warming”.
- Scenario d: Execute Protocol 5, shuts the internet down. Crash cryptocurrencies, bend financial institutions into submission through Ciberwarefare protocols.
- Scenario e: Activate a powerful influencing machine to induce trauma, until desired submission.
- Scenario f: Fake an alien invasion (hypotheses include holographic imagery, or induce a widespread mind control agent).
- Scenario i: Implant One World Bank credit card chip into the citizens’ hand. Don't comply, starve.
- Scenario s: Advance artificial intelligence as close to the point of “singularity” as possible; Grant Saudi citizenship to the AI that can strategize the most advance War game scenario, that will strike fear into global submission (See Sophia).
- Scenario z or Z: Classified—Top Secret.
In 1994, Serge Monast proposed in his book Le projet BLUE BEAM de la NASA that a New Age religion would be implemented with an Antichrist archetype at its head to start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ.
The EBEs claim to have created Christ. The EBEs have a recording device, nicknamed “Yellow Book”, that has recorded all of the Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work, it may not come out clearly. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show to the public. The EBEs claim to have created Christ in view of a "Grand Deception" that could be an effort to disrupt traditional values.