On September 11th 2001, the World Trade Center Towers were hit by two aircraft, the Pentagon was hit by an airplane (see 9/11 Pentagon Attack), and a fourth aircraft crashed when passengers charged the terrorists. Al-Qaeda touted themselves as the terrorists. The United States government then invaded Afghanistan. In 2003 President George W. Bush invaded Iraq. However there is a surplus of evidence that the U.S. government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. This means that the U.S. governent killed 3,000 of it's own citezins in the 9/11 attacks blamed on Al-Qaueda, and then used that to help justify the Iraqui War. The Iraqui war cost 757.8 billion american tax dollars according to the U.S. department of defense. It also cost 4488 american lives, and wounded 32,021 Americans.
World Trade Center 7Edit
- Collapsed at 5:21:10 pm EDT.
- Many other skyscrapers have burned for days at much higher temperatures and still stood, building 7 fell in seconds.
- Before the attacks the building was reportedly fully evacuated. Strange because the building was renovated with a floor that has durable glass and it's own water and air supply.
- The owner, Larry Silverstein, was embroiled in a controversy for using the term "pull it" in relation to a decision that was made before the building fell. "Pull it" is a demolition term for bringing down a building. Because it would take week of preparation to do a demolition like this, a decision to bring the building down would have been on that was prepared for before 9/11.
- Thousands of architects and engineers say that it was a controlled demolition.
- People smelled cordite, an explosive. Which is not supposed to be anywhere near public buildings.
- The building fell in its own footprint, instead of falling towards the damaged side.
WTC7 falls in uninterrupted freefall for 105 feet, which means that the upper portion of the building was not crushing the lower portion of the building. Even after admitting the fact of freefall for 2.25 seconds, the government scientists refused to acknowledge the lower portion of the building was not crushed by the upper portion. YouTube user DavidChandler911 has made numerous videos explaining this matter.
World Trade Center TowersEdit
- Plane disappears into Tower, as if Aluminum(plane) cutting into Steel & Concrete(Tower)
- Jet fuel is reported to have caused the collapse, but pictures show people standing inside the gaping hole caused by the jet. The amount of fire needed to destroy the buildings should have killed these people. In fact in most pictures there is very little flames.
- Many on scene firefighters report explosions occurring in the building through out the collapse.
- Videos show explosion clouds coming out of the building as it collapses.
- Debris from building moves outwards as if coming from an internal explosion or pressure of the collapse.
- A temperature satellite photo shows hot spots in the debris days after the attack. Experts say this is caused by molten metal, jet fuel is does not burn long enough to cause metal to be molten days after the attack.
- ↑ NIST's Report on WTC7, page 45 (page 87 of the PDF). "In Stage 2, the north face descended at gravitational acceleration, as the buckled columns provided negligible support to the upper portion of the north face. This free fall drop continued for approximately *8 stories or 32.0 m (105 ft)*, the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s."